At ALTENLOH, BRINCK & CO. U.S.,INC., we are continually striving to have a positive impact on the environment through consistent compliance with government EPA Regulations and responsible stewardship of natural resources. As we near 100% vertical integration, we have the ability to fully control the aspects of production that are environmentally critical. We make this commitment on behalf of our community, our employees, and our customers - and because it's the right thing to do.
- The recycled material content of Trufast® steel fasteners, Galvalume™ plates and batten bar, and aluminum termination bar qualify for LEED credits.
- Our 100% American-made products eliminate energy usage and costs associated with imported fasteners that may be manufactured under less environmentally-responsible standards.
- Our state-of-the-art manufacturing and heat treating equipment minimize energy consumption
- All Trufast® and SPAX® steel fasteners utilize a water-based urethane coating
- Coolant is recycled throughout the manufacturing process
- We operate our own on-site well and wastewater treatment facility
- We maintain an active recycling program for broken wooden shipping pallets and used corrugated cartons.