ALTENLOH, BRINCK & CO US, INC.
200 YEARS STRONGER ANNIVERSARY RAFFLE
Conditions of Participation
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Prize draw for the 200 Year Anniversary Raffle hosted by Altenloh, Brinck & Co. US, Inc.
1. The competition is organized by Altenloh, Brinck & Co. US, Inc., 2105 County Road 12C, Bryan, Ohio 43506.
2. The following prize packages will be raffled:
Qty 1 Grand Prize package, comprised of (2) deck chairs, (1) wicker picnic basket, (1) picnic blanket, (1) assembly case L-BOXX T-STAR plus with an assortment of SPAX fasteners, and other branded merchandise
Qty 4 Level 2 prize packages, comprised of various branded items such as a cooler, water bottle, golf balls, golf towel, golf tees, can koozies, medium-sized SPAX fastener assortment kit, and other branded merchandise
Qty 6 Level 3 prize packages, comprised of various branded items such as a cooler, water bottle, golf balls, golf towel, golf tees, can koozies, small-sized SPAX fastener assortment kit, and other branded merchandise
3. The Raffle is open only to persons who are legal residents of USA (50 states or Wash., D.C.), and over the age of 18 can participate. Employees, their immediate families (spouse, domestic partner, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, grandchildren and step family members) and/or people living in the same household (related or not) of Sponsor, Altenloh, Brinck & Co. US, Inc. (ABC US) or their affiliates are not eligible to enter.
4. Participation is only possible once per eligible participant and is independent of the purchase of goods or services. Additional chances for entries may be available via special social media campaigns (such as like, share, comment initiatives).
5. By activating the opt-in to be contacted by e-mail for advertising purposes, the participant agrees that his/her data may be used by ABC US for marketing purposes. Consent can be revoked at any time by sending an informal message to the above address or by email to email@example.com with effect for the future.
6. HOW TO ENTER: A person takes part in the Anniversary Raffle by filling out the online entry form completely and submitting it. Visit https://altenloh.us/200yearsstronger during the Entry Period and follow the online entry instructions provided to complete the online registration page with all required information. Closing date for entries is 11:59 PM EDT, September 4th, 2023. The digital time stamp of the server during transmission is decisive.
7. RANDOM DRAWING: Random drawing will be held on September 6, 2023. The eleven (11) Entries drawn will be declared “potential” winners. Entrants are not required to present to win. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of Entries received. AN ENTRANT IS NOT THE OFFICAL WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN ADVISED BY SPONSOR THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
8. NOTIFICATION/ PRIZE ACCEPTANCE: The potential winners will be notified by the Sponsor via email within ten (10) business days after the drawing is held. The potential Winner must accept the prize by returning to Sponsor a completed and personally signed Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) business days of Sponsor’s first notification attempt -- failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the prize. Sponsor shall have no liability for any notification that is not received by the potential Winner for any reason. If the potential Winner does not respond to notification and accept the prize as required herein or if prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, such potential Winner will be disqualified and forfeit prize. If the potential Winner is found to be ineligible, has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize such potential Winner will be disqualified and forfeit prize. If the potential Winner is disqualified or forfeits prize, Sponsor may, but shall not be required to, select an alternate potential Winner from amongst all remaining eligible Entries.
9. SHIPPING: The shipping of the prizes can take longer than 6 weeks. The participant does not bear any shipping costs. The prizes are sent with a maximum of 2 delivery attempts. If the second attempt is unsuccessful, the entitlement to the prize will be forfeited.
10. The prize is not transferable. A cash payment of the material assets or an exchange of the prize is not possible. The winner accepts necessary changes to the prize caused by other factors beyond the control of the departments involved in the competition. ABC US guarantees an equivalent prize in this case. Should a winner not respond, despite being notified by ABC US, within four weeks of notification, the prize will be forfeited.
11. In the event of a violation of these Conditions of Participation, ABC US reserves the right to exclude people from the competition. Persons who gain advantages through manipulation or other illegal means are also excluded.
12. ENTRY CONDITIONS AND RELEASES: By entering this RAFFLE, EACH ENTRANT AGREES for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, administrators, representatives, insurers and assigns: (A) to release and hold harmless and indemnify the Raffle Entities, Raffle prize suppliers, all individuals and entities involved in fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting this Raffle and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, representatives, licensees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, expenses, liabilities, personal injury, death, illness, property loss, litigation or damages of any kind to persons and/or property (including but not limited to invasion of privacy under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory, defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights) that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, arising out of such entrant’s entry in Raffle and/or such entrant’s acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of the prize; and (B) to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses and/or liabilities arising out of or relating to such entrant’s entry in this Raffle and/or entrant’s acceptance, use and/or misuse of prize. Released Parties are not responsible for, and each entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from, any claims arising from: (i) lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, damaged, corrupted, inaccessible, inaccurate or incomplete entries, entries not received by the time designated for the Entry Period; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctions or interruptions of any computer, equipment, cable, network, hardware or software, programming, or technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in the entry process or technical or human error which may occur in the administration of or processing of Entries in this Raffle; (iv) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, including which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s entry in Raffle; and (vi) theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any electronic or typographical errors in the printing, advertisement, or reproduction of these Official Rules, in any advertisement or promotional material related to this Raffle (print or online) or in administration of this Raffle including but not limited to depiction of the prize or announcement of the Winner.
13. RELEASE OF CLAIMS (CALIFORNIA): Each entrant acknowledges that there is a possibility that, subsequent to their involvement with this Raffle and adherence to these Official Rules they may discover facts or incur or suffer claims which were unknown or unsuspected at the time agreeing to these Official Rules, and which if known by them at that time may have materially affected their decision to enter this Raffle. Such entrants acknowledge and agree that by reason of these Official Rules, and the release contained in the preceding subsections, they are assuming any risk of such unknown facts and such unknown and unsuspected claims. Such entrants acknowledge that they have read these Official Rules and, as such, hereby have been advised of the existence of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which provides: “A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
14. ABC US reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition in whole or in part and to refrain from awarding a prize if technical difficulties or other circumstances arise that are not in ABC US and/or on which ABC US has no influence.
15. Legal recourse is excluded.
16. The personal data collected in the participation form (title, first and last name, e-mail address) will be used to carry out the competition and may be used for email marketing purposes after the winner has been drawn and the prize has been successfully handed over. After the draw, we will ask the winners for their complete address data and, with their unequivocal consent that has yet to be obtained, pass it on to the relevant companies involved so that they can deliver the prizes. The processing of the personal data takes place based on consent given by participation in accordance with the above-mentioned body.
17. If a provision of these Conditions of Participation is or becomes invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions shall not be affected. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by a provision that comes as close as possible to the will of the parties involved within the scope of what is legally possible. The same applies in the event of a loophole.
Information We Collect
Our visitors - Automatic Data Collection
Like most websites, atenloh.us, et al. collects non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally-identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use this website. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of this website.
Altenloh.us, et al. also collects potentially personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. However, we do not use such information to identify our visitors and do not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that we use and disclose personally identifying information, as described below.
Our Customers - Information You Provide to Us
Certain actions on our website do require us to collect personally identifying information. ABC US collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with our company. We will never disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
ABC US may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, we may find it helpful to monitor the most popular pages on our site, and we may display this non-personally-identifying information publicly or provide it to others. However, ABC US will never disclose personally identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying-Information
ABC US may find it necessary to disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to only to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf, or to provide services requested by the customer, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using altenloh.us, et al. you consent to the transfer of such information to them. ABC US does not rent or sell potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, ABC US only discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information if required to do so by law, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of ABC US third parties or the public at large. ABC US takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information.
Why did you receive an email from us?
If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We do our best to respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
How we protect your privacy
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of data used by our system.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
Each mass email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email. If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Conditions of Use
Our full contact information, including location, may be found on our Contact page at https://www.altenloh.us/contact.